on sale now at amazon

on sale now at amazon
"I don't like this book because it don't got know pictures" Chief Rhorerer

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

Staten Island barbershop owners say they were roughed up by the cops during undercover sting



By Mira Wassef 

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Staten Island barbershop owners say they were roughed up by a bunch of overzealous cops who stormed into their store last week during an undercover operation that went bust.
Michael Pacheco, 25, the owner of the EZ Does It shop at 1807 Forest Ave. in Graniteville, alleges he suffered a hemorrhaged right eye last Friday when an officer struck him in the side of the face with his police radio while he was handcuffed.
"The cop had his hands around my neck, hit me in the face and they were kicking and hitting me in the face," Pacheco said. "I went down when he hit me with the radio. Then he put his knee on my neck when I was down."
The police also arrested his father, Michael Pacheco Sr. and his brother Stephen Cummings, 29, during the commotion.

The incident was caught on a 9-minute video taken by a barbershop employee.