on sale now at amazon

on sale now at amazon
"I don't like this book because it don't got know pictures" Chief Rhorerer

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

Chief Roarerer gives maitre d award for getting him a table


"He got me a table within minutes" says Fairfax County Police chief Roarer in handing out his 112 award for something this year "and he's don't even talk inside of English of nothin" added the chief "I mean I don't know that fer sure but based on his name......... maitre d  ......I figure he's either one of them Mexican-ie types or a rapper"

No comments:

Post a Comment