on sale now at amazon

on sale now at amazon
"I don't like this book because it don't got know pictures" Chief Rhorerer

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

Torres ends two year “The Torres Two year Vacation Plan”

Torres ends two year “The Torres Two year Vacation Plan” especially set aside for Fairfax County Police who kill people under suspect circumstances.
Officer Adam Torres has left the building…….er….department.

Recreation of the shooting based on a concept.

Fairfax County Police said……24 months…two fuck’n years…. that Torres, the cop who shot John Geer “is off the force”

When asked for a comment, Sharon Bulova said “Pay me. The cops are paying me not to talk. You want me to talk? Show me the money”  




No comments:

Post a Comment