on sale now at amazon

on sale now at amazon
"I don't like this book because it don't got know pictures" Chief Rhorerer

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

Two things: If the weasel cop had on a body camera this would not have happened and.................

it did happen and she'll get away with it.





Cop Pulls Man Over, Refuses to Let Him Show Insurance, Gives Him Ticket for No Insurance


Racine, WI — James Wells was driving through town this week when he was stopped by a cop for a missing front license plate.
During the stop, Wells says the officer refused to let him get his insurance, after she asked him for his insurance. The officer then wrote him a ticket for failure to provide proof of insurance!
As the officer is writing up the various pieces of paper that will be used to extort this man, Wells grabs his cell phone and proceeds to go off.
“When she came to the car and she asked if I have a drivers license, I said yes, I have to look for it though it’s in my glove compartment. She said no, I don’t know what you’re reaching for, do not reach for it,” Wells explains the officer’s fearful tactics.
“When you ask me if I have insurance, and I reach to show you my insurance you get scared? And then you assume I don’t have any,” says Wells, describing the irrational nature of this officer.
“What am I gonna reach for”? asks Wells. “Am I gonna reach for a football? Or one of my books”?
When the officer returns to the car to give Wells his seemingly erroneous tickets, he lets her have it.
“This is the kind of cop that will shoot you! Right here. This is the kind of cop that will shoot you.” exclaims Wells.
The cop then attempts to flex her authority even more by demanding Wells submit to her a fingerprint.
“You’re not touching my finger. You had the chance to get my license, you asked me not to grab it,” said Wells.



After taking this police harassment life a true professional, Wells says that he was able to take a photo of the Police Chief’s personal vehicle, showing that it had not front plates either.

No comments:

Post a Comment