on sale now at amazon

on sale now at amazon
"I don't like this book because it don't got know pictures" Chief Rhorerer

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

Pickens officer suspended, SLED investigates allegation of misconduct

The City of Pickens suspended a police officer without pay after an allegation of misconduct in office involving a woman.
The victim, who we're not identifying, told FOX Carolina's Cody Alcorn the officer sexually assaulted her outside the Coin Laundry on Hampton Avenue in Pickens last week.
The victim said she was outside in her car waiting on her laundry just before 1:30 a.m. on June 19.
"He pulled up doing like a little run around with his camera thing, his little light just kind of patrolling the area and he stopped behind me and asked for my license and registration," explained the accuser.
The victim said the officer talked to her for quite a while even about an incident she had witnessed earlier in the night but never reported to the police.
The woman didn't go into detail about the incident to FOX Carolina, but said the officer made calls pertaining to the information she provided him.  The woman said nothing came of it, the officer left and returned a short time later.
"When he left I was like (explicative) so I went and got all my clothes out of the dryer and by the time I put them in my laundry basket and put the basket in my car, he pulled right back up and started the conversation again," the accuser said.
"He actually used what I had told him against me. He told me to walk with him or I'd go to jail for being accessory to the fact. I walked with him beside the building and he sexually assaulted me," the accuser explained.
"He forced me to kiss him and he pulled my hair and he made me touch him and he rubbed all over my body," the accuser continued."
The woman said the officer eventually quit. She rushed home, woke up her husband and later called police.
The woman said before she could call the police the officer called her and said, "Did you like what I did last night baby?"