on sale now at amazon

on sale now at amazon
"I don't like this book because it don't got know pictures" Chief Rhorerer

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

From the diary of nervous black guy:

This place makes me sooooooooooooooo nervous …..Shit….why I take this job? Surrounded by 1,000 white boys with guns. So many white people here, if it snows they all disappear. And you talk about cracker motherfuckers, they study for blood tests….and they still fail.

Crackers…you know what the difference is between a cracker and a snake? One is an evil, dumb, cold-blooded, venomous, slimy creature of Satan, and the other is a snake that’s what the difference is.

And they all named Billy Joe Bobby some shit.

I says to one of them the other day “So, Billy Bob Joe…. what’s you gonna do for Halloween?” and he says “Pump Kin” and then laughs and slaps and knees really hard and says over and over and fucking over “Git it…pump kin?  Git it?” and then he stops laughing and says “Yeah, I’m a gonna get together wif my suster”

Then his other front tooth fell out. His family tree is a straight line. I’ve explained to him twenty times already that a tee shirt is underwear.

One day he introduced me to his father, man’s carrying tow sheep under his arm. I said “What does your pappy do for a living?” he he says “He a pimp”  

This place makes me sooooooooooooooo nervous …..Shit….why I take this job?


No comments:

Post a Comment