on sale now at amazon

on sale now at amazon
"I don't like this book because it don't got know pictures" Chief Rhorerer

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

and now a word from our generic Asian officer


Herow: I’m a generic Asian guy and I want all of you to know that I WAS NOT given this promotion because of my racial background. In fact, that charge is ri-dick-a-ris. All across the globe when people think police they think Asian. When they think drunken police, they think Irish.  Ask Sean McGlone, if sober, he tell you I right.  


My son, Ping ding wing ping, we never after I dropped fork

my wife, she say "That good name"

In fact there have been many famous Asian police officers like….ah….Charlie Chan…yeah, that’s one…. and, and that fat guy on the original Hawaii 5-O, the one who never had any lines and then there was the little Chinese guy who did the karate stuff on The Green Hornet Show…..he was kinda like a cop except he beat people up instead of obeying the raw……okay he was exactree like a cop.

No comments:

Post a Comment