on sale now at amazon

on sale now at amazon
"I don't like this book because it don't got know pictures" Chief Rhorerer

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

The like super secret diary of Fairfax County Police Chief Roererer-er


Will I ever fit into a size 19 again?


Well anyway, after years of supererio...supear re or....after years of really good police work, I have finally cracked the Kennedy assasina...asasss sin...the killing of John F. Kennedy.....the killer is.....wait for it.......Elvis. That’s right, Elvis shot Kennedy.


I’m gonna see if the National Inquirer wants to serialize the book which I intend to call “Hey, Guess who shot Kennedy” and then under that I’ll put in little letters “John not Robert”


You know, you accomplish stuff like this and you wonder to yourself, you go “Yourself, why don’t the people in this community respect me?”


Oh well.


The National Inquirer. Now there’s a for real newspaper. Not like that Washington Post and that Jack Jackman guy...do you know the Post never not once covered Joey Buttafucco’s recording career? And the story about the goat with five legs? Not a single word

No comments:

Post a Comment