on sale now at amazon

on sale now at amazon
"I don't like this book because it don't got know pictures" Chief Rhorerer

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

Dear Lady Members of the Police Force

                   
  Me in my concept for a new uniform...cool huh? My Ma made me take the cape off cause I'm not allowed to tie things around my neck 



Dear Lady Members of the Police Force



First off, let me say, yous don't sweat much for fat broads....also I want to hear your voices in the department even though.... like most men, I believe you broads invented language to satisfy your deep need to complain. ...about everything..all the time. If you want to succeed, remember the three golden rules ....If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid and remember, if life gives you lemons……stick the lemons down your shirt and make your boobs look bigger because, you know, some of yous can use all the help yous can get. That last ne isn’t really one of the three golden rules I just threw it in there. We only have two golden rules.....we did have three but there’s been some budget cuts so we had to let the third one go. For you girls who are new to the force let me remind you “There's no reason for it, it's just our policy.” keep saying that and you’ll keep us all out of trouble because when the pin is pulled, Mister PR gernade is not our friend, and remember when in doubt, poke it with a stick. If still in doubt empty your magazine into it.


Love ...(duh)
Chief Roarererer-er

No comments:

Post a Comment