on sale now at amazon

on sale now at amazon
"I don't like this book because it don't got know pictures" Chief Rhorerer

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

Former cop sentenced for fatal crash



TROY -- A former Rensselaer police officer was sentenced to prison for driving drunk and killing his childhood friend in a crash.
Mark Fusco pleaded guilty to first degree vehicular manslaughter Friday
afternoon. Fusco admitted he had a blood alcohol content of .18 or greater when
he crashed into a tree in East Greenbush on March 13, 2013. His passenger, Sean
Murphy, 22, was killed.
Fusco said he couldn’t remember why the two got in the car after taking taxis
all night. Murphy’s family said early reports that they had forgotten something
in a taxi and were trying to catch up were untrue.
Sean’s mother, Coreen, read the only victim impact statement during sentencing.
“I am so proud to call myself Sean's mother. It's all I’ve ever
wanted to be. He was the greatest son and person a mom could ever wish for. On
the morning of March 13th I was destroyed, my heart shattered and sadly since
day I wish every morning when I open my eyes that somehow I could trade places
with my son,” said Coreen. “Sean was the heart of our family we don’t know how
to go on without him.”
Fusco’s attorney said Fusco wanted to plead guilty immediately after the crash,
but he advised him against it. He also said Fusco resigned from the force days
after the crash.
 “I am...beyond sorry for causing your son to be taken away. Sean was my best
friend, he was my brother,” Fusco told the Murphy’s before sentencing. “Words
will never explain how truly sorry I am to both of you. I can’t imagine what
you're going through and it tears me up inside to think what I’ve done to such
good people.”