on sale now at amazon

on sale now at amazon
"I don't like this book because it don't got know pictures" Chief Rhorerer

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“I thought he had a gun award”

Commonwealth Attorney
RAY MORROUGH

Presents


The annual Fairfax County Police
“I thought he had a gun award”

Proceeds from the “I thought he had a gun award” will pay for training on how not to laugh in court when saying “I thought he had a gun award”

Contribution: $100 sent in small amounts over a period of six months from out of state bank accounts to our finance chair Sharon Bulova.

May 1 2014
At the Tysons Corner Mayflower Hotel
8080 Leesburg Pike, Tysons Corner Va.


Park wherever you want, don’t worry we’re the law!
 Or have Morrough park it for you. After all, he’s our bitch