on sale now at amazon

on sale now at amazon
"I don't like this book because it don't got know pictures" Chief Rhorerer

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

Dallas cop suspended over road rage attack, but no charges filed




Victim says off-duty police officer chased him, held gun to his head. Details of last summer’s incident now coming to light.

BY DEBORAH HASTINGS

Edgar Sanchez says he had a gun pointed at his head by an off-duty policeman in Dallas after a frightening road rage attack.
In an incident last summer that is just now coming to light, Officer Demont Hickman was suspended for 10 days, but never charged, following the confrontation that was partially captured on a bystander's cell phone.
"He followed me in his car," Sanchez told WFAA-TV. "I lowered my window. I said 'I'm sorry,' and the person pointed a gun at me and he followed me."
Cell phone video shows the beefy, off-duty cop holding Sanchez down in the dirt as police cars roar up in the Dallas suburb of Grand Prairie.
A witness is heard in the background saying "You had it on his head and he wasn't doing anything," an apparent reference to the officer's gun.
Dallas police recently released an Internal Affairs report that described Hickman's actions as an "inappropriate use of force" but concluded "Officer Hickman did not point his weapon at anybody," the station reported.