on sale now at amazon

on sale now at amazon
"I don't like this book because it don't got know pictures" Chief Rhorerer

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

WHAT I DID AT WORK TODAY



I start each day the same way, I burn a couple of bucks from petty crash. When you got $250,000,000 to spend without question, you gotta do something with the money


To make sure I have a job next year, I give out awards for any fuck'n thing I can think of. You remember this guy, of course, I gave him the "What would I look like if I were taller" award and the other guy got the "What I'll look like a couple of years after I get pushed into forced retirement award"  Those yellow stripes on my uniform mean that I'm like a for real admiral in the navy. Pretty cool huh?

 At 10:30 I handed out the "You look great in glasses award" and gave that guy on the right a medal for wearing a suit that doesn't fit, you know, cause its a long day, you got to change things around

At noon, I made everybody come into the office and clap in rhythm cause like, sometimes I get lonely....see how happy are they are?  Especially the colored guy at the end, they like music those people .....



...so like, I go to him "Queers go huh" cept I whispered it and he goes, like "Huh?" and I did that like, twenty million times....it was so like way wicked cool    

This son of bitch wouldn't let go of the fuck'n award even though I told him he can't really have it, that it was just like....you know, like...make believe, I squeezed his hand really hard but all that did was make him tell me later on that he felt the same way about me and why does love have to be so hard..so I go like.......  
 

So around 2, every day, I give out the Nazi Haircut Award. Its a hair design for people who feel threatened all the time by everybody because they're father was mean to them when they were kids....we bank on child abuse as a means of future hires.

I don't know ...if I try to kiss him, I  could miss, he's tall....but you know, that's what I love about him so much....if I jump and pucker....I don't know........maybe not

Sometimes I go outside and make long speeches to the cars passing by and talk about my really cool big hat

These two are really guys! I met them down at this bar I go to on Florida Avenue in the District

Around 1:00 I force the off duty cops and their families to gather outside and listen to my speech about how I will one day rule the world and force everybody to drink cool aid. Like a lot of the time you know, I pretend there is stuff written on that easel thing...like charts and stuff and I point to it a lot and go "its written right here!"


I gave this broad an extra special award because she look like the witch from The Wizard of Oz. So, like I go to her , "Can you crack ice with that nose?" and she gets like all mad and stuff but I'll bet ya she could

Around 3:00 I ....well, you know ...

Around 4:00 I like to go into the hallway and talk to the little evil man who lives inside my head


I end the day by going out to dinner on the County's credit card and giving the head waiter an award for bring me a second helping, like, really fast and stuff  

No comments:

Post a Comment