on sale now at amazon

on sale now at amazon
"I don't like this book because it don't got know pictures" Chief Rhorerer

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

In Fairfax County, the cops are above the law and I can prove it. Can you prove they aren't?




and now a word from this guy............

Some of yous are ingrates and by that I do not mean to imply that you are that metal thing that you use to shred chicken parmesan on your spaghetti with, not that thing. Ingrate is a different thing from that thing. But we’re since you brought it up, you gotta be careful when you use that metal shredder thing because sometimes when the cheese thing is reel low like, you can scrap your knuckles with it like when you walk and it like hurts after a while, you know?

Cops will know what I mean.

That’s why sometimes I buy the cheese in the jar but they say that has sawdust in it. And you’re a cop I should explain….you should not eat sawdust.

Anyway, that whole chicken parmesan- spaghetti thing is a convalescent subject….I don’t either, the broad we hired to rewrite everything said I should use that word  convalescent, it means like when your old and become a vegetable and they put you in home.

Even though I was told not to say this, I say just eat food for white people and avoid that whole eye-talian thing and there you go.

Back to you ingrates who go like this all the time;

“Why has the cop who killed John Geer been arrested for murder?”

“Why hasn’t the cop who killed Sal Culosi been arrested for murder?”

“Why hasn’t the cop who killed David McMasters been arrested for murder?”

“Do you guys think you can get away with murder?”


Yeah, as a matter of fact we not only think we can get away with murder, we do get away with murder. I mean Whatta you blind? 

No comments:

Post a Comment